Thursday, February 28, 2008

It got us!!

The flu officially hit my family!!
The weekend I was so excited about ... well, ended up being not so exciting! We left for Gatlinburg on Thursday night after work. The trip there was fine. But, I woke up Friday morning feeling like I was hit by a train! I was victim #1!! So the entire G'burg trip I was sick-- I mean sick sick sick!!
We came home on Sunday (a miserable ride for me to say the least). Tripp started running a fever on Monday -- Victim #2! And Hal left work yesterday at lunch feeling terrible--Victim #3!
So if I can make it through the next couple of days and get Hal feeling better we might just make it. It has been tough... The flu SUCKS! I know my family is feeling it along with about everyone else in America but I am ready to get things back to normal and germ free.
Hope everyone else is feeling well!

No comments: